Maximum output with minimum cost
The majority of businesses significantly underestimate their total printing expenses and needs. According to data collected by Gartner Group, organizations spend 1 - 3% of their total yearly income on document creation. The bulk of these charges typically originate from laser printer output, yet many businesses don't have measurable expense controls in place.
Managing print demands effectively can save your business as much as 30% on in-house printing expenditures. One secret is sizing your printer array correctly and developing a comprehensive print management strategy - one that can increase your productivity while also lowering your total operating cost.
We'll conduct a free of charge evaluation of your current printing needs and show you how you can improve your approach to how you handle printing. For one low price, we can provide total print management for all document producing devices on your network.
How managed print services work
- Standardization: As businesses grow, it's not at all unusual for brand new equipment to be introduced into service without outdated equipment being removed from service. Within a combined environment of outdated and brand new equipment, the management of each individual device can be very different. By standardizing device systems, management of your printing products can be accomplished much easier. Furthermore, your employees will not be required to learn how to operate numerous equipment types and can concentrate on their own day-to-day duties rather than questioning how to print their documents and complete their job.
- Consolidation: Employees like the personalized convenience of computer printers. Frequently that personal comfort is at the cost of the organization's bottom line. Generally, the smaller the rated print quantity on a specific device, the more costly that device can become. Compact, individual printers may cost as much as four to five times that of departmental printing equipment. By reducing the number of personal, desktop printers, not only will you save the need to manage so many different devices, but often the consolidation of the print volume can realize significant savings in toner, parts, and maintenance costs.
- Location: Departmental printing devices are less expensive to operate than small, desktop printers. By positioning appropriately - sized workgroup printers and multifunction systems throughout your organization, you can increase efficiency as well as reduce overall cost.
How can I benefit?
FineStar's Print Management Services Program gives you control over your laser printing costs. For one low cost per page we will provide all of the supplies and service for your printer fleet. Regardless of the makes of the printers, with our method of printer services, you will reduce downtime for your network devices. You'll also ensure that your employees will have the right printing device available at the right time, receive proactive printer failure notices, and receive detailed reports on all devices and users - all while reducing your overall costs.
To learn more about how your business could benefit from our Managed Print Services, contact us today.
Maximum Output With Minimum Cost
As a business, estimating the cost of printing expenses can be a challenge which explains why many businesses underestimate exactly how much it will cost per year. The Gartner Group collected data that stated organizations spend one to three percent of their total yearly income on document creation. Laser printer output makes up the majority of these expenses, yet many businesses don't have the means in place to accurately control these expenses.
Your business can save as much as thirty percent on in-house printing expenditures by overseeing your print demands more effectively.
Tips for Saving Printing Costs:
- Correctly sizing your printer array
- Developing a print management strategy
These two tips can increase your productivity while also lowering your total operating cost.
Managed Print Services can save your business up to thirty percent on total document output.
What We Offer:
At FineStar Imaging we will provide you with a free evaluation taking into consideration your current and future printing needs. For a fee, we can also manage all your printing devices. We repair all printers, copiers and multifunction machines including such brands as: Brother, Canon, Dell, Epson, Gestetner, HP, Konica Minolta, Lexmark, Kyocera Mita, Muratec, Panasonic, Ricoh, Samsung, Savin, Sharp, Toshiba and Xerox.
Keys To Make Printing Cost Effective:Standardization
When a business buys new printing equipment often the outdated equipment continues to remain in the same space. With various kinds of equipment in the same environment managing all the devices, old and new can be a challenge. The solution is to standardize all device systems which will make managing all of your printing devices much simpler. This will create a streamlined process which will make it much easier for all employees who use the various devices in their day to day routines.Consolidation
Having personal computer printers for your employees can be a huge benefit to them but it comes with a hefty price tag. Not to mention, the smaller the rated print quantity on a specific device, the higher the expense of that particular device. Compact, individual printers may cost as much as four to five times that of departmental printing equipment. By reducing the number of personal, desktop printers, not only will you save the need to manage so many different devices, but often the consolidation of the print volume can realize significant savings in toner, parts, and maintenance costs.Location
The key to more manageable printing costs is to purchase and group printing equipment and multifunction systems throughout your office space. By doing this you can you can increase efficiency as well as reduce overall printing costs thus saving space and money.
How FineStar Imaging Can Help You:
FineStar Imaging’s Print Management Services Program allows you to have control of your printing expenses. We offer an affordable high-quality program that will provide all of the supplies and services your business needs for printing success. No matter the printer make and model, our services will:
- Reduce downtime for your network devices
- Ensure that your employees will have the proper printing equipment
- Receive proactive printer failure notices
- Receive detailed reports on all devices and users
- Reduce your overall costs
- Manage your print equipment
- Save valuable office space with group printers (if applicable)
To learn more about how your business could benefit from our Print Management Services Program contact us today. We are the copier and printer repair shop for New York, Staten Island, New Jersey, Nassau County, Westchester, and Yonkers. Give us a call today and see how we can help your business with your printing needs.